Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

Lead

Apr 18 12 9:34 PM

Tags : :

Best two teams in the American League and maybe baseball. 

Thursday...Yu Darvish 1-0 vs Adam Wilk 0-1
Friday.......Matt Harrison 2-0 vs Matt Porcello 1-0
Saturday...Neftali Feliz 1-0 vs Justin Verlander 1-1
Sunday.....Colby Lewis 2-0 vs Pitcher to be announced

Rangers have always had trouble winning in Detroit. The Tigers are about the only team that can match the Rangers fire power..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 19 12 3:57 AM

I am planning on seeing the Rangers here in Detroit on Sunday with the kid. I have friends who have season tickets and I am trying to convince them that they need to give them away for that game. 

They are looking good so far this season fo sho. I caught the last bit of the game last night. 

When we were in Texas we bough matching Rangers hats. Yeah we are cool like that. 

I will be listening to the games when not watching while they are here but tonight is a crazy night as it is the day parents go check out the middle school for next year and we have crazy schedules. 

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#2 [url]

Apr 19 12 6:09 AM

That is the greatness of baseball..162 games so missing one is not big deal..

Hope you make it out to the game. Not much better in life than taking in a game with the kiddos..

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 22 12 3:52 PM

We had great seats and good fans all around us today. Only a few rows back there were some kids and I let them have their say except one kid kept saying that the Rangers suck. After the tenth time I turned around and let the kid have it. (said that this is a public place and there is no reason for that language) The lady behind me mouthed "thank you" to me. I should have asked him what the score was at the end of the game and then asked how bad his team is if they lost 3 games to such a sucky team. I didn't though as I need to show my son good sportsmanship. 

Damn it was cold today so I couldn't show off my new shirt and my son couldn't show off his Young jersey.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help