Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

Lead

Apr 15 12 9:30 PM

Tags : :

The Cowboys have said they want to be Romo friendly. Well they can start by getting Romo another running back. DeMarco Murry seemed fine but then he did what he did in college and got hurt. That seems to be the trend with Murry. For all his promise he is fragile and has never stayed healthy..

Same with Felix Jones who is starting to look like Marion Barber. When he was needed last season he got a couple of yards and fell down. It is past time to get some more running help. The Giants had three good quality backs. The Cowboys had Murry and nothing else. Time for them to step up and draft or trade for something other than  a back that can run for two yards.

Make it happen Jerry..Go get a couple of running back. I would even be open to trading Murry..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

varsity

General Manager

#1 [url]

Apr 15 12 10:03 PM

No way do we trade DeMarcoble.  That guy showed some raw ability last year and I want to see what he has.  Plus, this whole running back fragility thing is everywhere.  It's hard for any RB to stay healthy. When you look at the top RBs in the league: Adrian Peterson, Stephen Jackson, Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles, Darren McFadden, and Matt Forte - they all have dealt with injuries.  The game today is wearing on RBs.

I do like the idea of looking at players at any position in the draft if we see a diamond in the rough talent.  I was shaking my head last year when we took a RB in the 3rd round.  I'm not shaking it anymore.

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#2 [url]

Apr 16 12 6:10 AM

Thanks for making my point..The need another RB because the two they have are injury prone..I would not trade Murry unless he continues to stay hurt. If he has another injury that causes him to miss the year, then yes, he would be toast.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 17 12 5:39 AM

I got a Murray Jersey for my birthday. If they trade him I will be pissed!!

Only one that I have in my arsenal that stunk up the place afterwards was RWilliams, the safety. 

And I would be open to trading FJ, not Murray. FJ proved he can't prove himself. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#4 [url]

Apr 17 12 7:15 AM

There have been off season stories that their are people at Valley Ranch that would be open to trading Felix. Running Backs alll have an expiration date stamped on their ass when drafted. Jimmy Johnson said you use them up and go get another one. I agree and Jones is close to his date.

Quote    Reply   

varsity

General Manager

#5 [url]

Apr 17 12 3:31 PM

Felix is a good compliment back.  The problem is Dallas tries to force our compliment RBs into starting roles (Felix, Marion).

I like the DeMarco/Felix combo.  And if neither are overused, they may be able to remain healthy.

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#6 [url]

Apr 17 12 3:38 PM

I just read a interview with DeMarco and he said his injury is healed and he is ready for football. Said he had something to prove and the season couldn't get here fast enough.

Plus I shot him a love tap about his Sooners and he came back kidding about my Longhorns..

Twitter is the only medium where fans get to, on rare occasions, interact with their heroes..Greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help