Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

Lead

Apr 4 12 1:05 PM

Tags : :

I have been reading a lot of chatter that someone, somehow has leaked the news that the Cowboys are drafting Alabama safety Mark Barron.

Mel Keiper  and two different posts on the Dallas Morning News and the Fort Worth Star Telegram have stated the insider knowledge says Barron is their man.

He is a good player and the best safety in the draft. At 6-foot and a shade over 200 pounds, he can hit and is perfect as making wide receivers regret coming across the middle. Hear that Victor Cruz?

Go Cowboys

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

varsity

General Manager

#1 [url]

Apr 5 12 8:14 PM

Add his name to the list of people that are supposedly "our man".  A few days ago it was Donte Poe.

Although I predicted Dallas would take one of the Bama Boys a few months ago, I'd still be surprised if they took anyone other than a pass rusher.  I know there is going to be someone Jerry really loves that will fall to 14.

I can hear Jerry Jones now, "We took _________ because we had him inside the top 10 on our board.  We just couldn't pass him up!"

If DeCastro somehow makes it to us and I don't hear his name, I am going to throw something at my TV.  Bevo, can you make sure that doesn't happen?  You have any pull?

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#2 [url]

Apr 5 12 8:34 PM

I read a good piece on the supposed stealth activity with Barron..How can it be stealth when everyone knows of it..JJT said it was obviously leaked by the Cowboys themselves..I think they are happy with Pool and I agree they need a pass rusher...as long as it is not Poe..not a fan..

When Jerry and I have coffee next week, I will bring it up. 

BTW..in case I don't yak at ya before hand..Have a Happy Easter!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help