Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

Lead

Mar 23 12 10:06 PM

Tags : :

Dallas is currently tied, in the loss column, with several other teams for the last playoff spot. 
They have the hardest remaining schedule of any team in the NBA.

This next week they have a home and home with Houston and then a back to back at Miami and Orlando.

The following week they have Memphis on a home and home plus the Clippers and Portland..

I think by the second week of April our year will be done.

Just in case you have any doubts, after the next two weeks the Mavericks have 4 games in 5 nights. All on the road and play Golden St, Lakers, Portland and Utah..

They finish the season with two more road games at Chicago and Atlanta..

We are toast...Anyone know if our lottery pick is protected?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

varsity

General Manager

#1 [url]

Mar 24 12 2:22 PM

Yes, it's protected.  You guys have until 2017 to give us* that pick.

* denotes the Rockets now have the rights to it because of the Fisher deal.

Don't give up hope.  People were underestimating you last year and look what happened.  I'll admit, I'm not worried about you at the slightest, but I looked past you last year so I'm not saying anything this year.

I don't miss Odom.

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#2 [url]

Mar 24 12 3:13 PM

The thing is to be healthy for the playoffs..If the Mavs could get in and Haywood and West are healthy they have a shot but with the difficulty of the schedule I don't see it happening..

Sessions was a great pickup for you guys but so was Fisher for Ok City..For the life of me I don't understand Ramon being on four different teams and what the hell was Cleveland doing just giving him away?

Those bad teams just value the draft way too much..

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help