Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 3 10 1:55 PM

Tags : :

Terrell Owens arrived fashionably late, received a white jersey with his favorite number, and got a smattering of applause for doing even the simplest thing.
Every catch was an event.

A few thousand fans showed up for Owens’ first practice with the Bengals, who signed him to a one-year deal on Thursday evening, then got a glimpse of what the 36-year-old receiver has left.

“He hasn’t slowed down,” said quarterback Carson Palmer, who worked out with Owens in California this month.
“He’s a guy that’s kind of ageless and he’s still got a lot left in the tank.”

Owens enjoyed the reception—fans cheering every catch and screaming his name to lure him over for autographs when the two-hour workout ended.

“I think this team is special,” Owens said. “I really feel that there is something around the corner for this team. With me being here, (it) has really created a buzz. I think the guys feel the energy.”

He'll become left over dog biscuits with the Bengals, just like he did in Buffalo.
Now why did Buffalo get rid of him again ?
Be interesting to play against him in the preseason game......sort of.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Aug 7 10 9:24 AM

It's not a popcorn fetish, per se, although I do like to wolf down an extra large bowl every now and again.
I am kind of a kettle corn addict, sometimes.

I just like following players who seem to think that without THEM, the team would be lousy.
It's fun to watch their careers go down the toilet.

T.O. just happens to fit this category.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 7 10 9:35 AM

As much as we all know T.O's an Idiot---he'll be what the Ben-gals need to get over the hump.

Cowboys---and---Ben-gals in the SB

The only question is which Roy Williams will have the better year?

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#6 [url]

Aug 7 10 3:13 PM

As much as we all know T.O's an Idiot---he'll be what the Ben-gals need to get over the hump.
Cowboys---and---Ben-gals in the SB
The only question is which Roy Williams will have the better year?

-hawk

Ha! I will go with the one in Cincy..not the idiot in Dallas..

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 8 10 9:29 AM

Well Flash, unlike me you have a life, since I don't have one, I have some time to check up on things.

SI has the Ravens winning their D, but has the Bengals finishing 2nd with a wild card berth. Maybe you forget they won their D last year? Well with T.O. they just got better> So Flash get your popcorn ready---The guy they called Superman plays for Cinn---and now the guy who thinks he is Superman plays there also.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 8 10 12:17 PM

No Bengals in the SB this year.
I have made my prognostication earlier, and I am
predicting the Cowboys and the Colts.

That's my story and I'm sti-sti-sticking to it.

However, if at the end of the season, Jupiter aligns with Mars, and the moon is in the 7th house,
and the Bengals make it to the show......I will publicly declare you as ""all knowing"".
Unless of course, All_Knowing_Bevo says I can't do that.

smile

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#10 [url]

Aug 8 10 1:04 PM

Most people, even those with lots of time, are predicticting the Jets are in from the AFC..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Aug 9 10 8:32 AM

Jets who----Is Namith back?---he's the only Jet I know---unless you are talking west side story, then I know a few more.

If the Lakers suck---what does that say about the rest of the NBA>of course this can all be just ignored lol

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#12 [url]

Aug 9 10 8:37 AM

Jets who----Is Namith back?---he's the only Jet I know---unless you are talking west side story, then I know a few more.

If the Lakers suck---what does that say about the rest of the NBA>of course this can all be just ignored lol

-hawk

You can suck and be good..I frame the sucking as it sucks that they are good, so therefore they suck..Bevo logic..

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 9 10 5:43 PM

I agree with the ones who said that the bengals are not going to the SB. No way, no how. With JT o'suckavan at second string QB and him being backed up by palmers brother show me that they are not committed to winning. I like Carson and Benson but the rest of that O seemed to suck dog poo. Their D didn't really look SB caliber either.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 10 10 6:46 AM

I'm sorry but I have failed to see who you guys are picking-----I really like SD and Dallas---But I will stand by my belief that the Bengals have a shot.

I don't want to see the Cowboys play SD....I would hate to root against Norv, the whole game just wouldn't feel right. Not to mention I still miss the big Z and that cloud of smoke surrounding him

Oh by the way...there was more than one article yesterday---Stating---was the Hall of Fame game a prelude to the SB

I also predict Houston has a better record this year than the Jets---My Boy Reeves told me that one haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help