Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 15 10 2:17 PM

Tags : :

Hey Bevo might reconize the guy in pic with me and my lady when we made the NBA allstar game this year

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#1 [url]

Apr 15 10 3:13 PM

Holly crap UT..How in the hell did you get a picture with JJ? I am impressed..Jerry is a cool guy though..I once met him at a bar in Dallas..Might be the most down to earth owner in sports..but I didn't get a picture..

Did you and your lady enjoy the game? You were a part of history as there may never be a crown that large again to see a basketball game..

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 16 10 2:29 PM

It was funny Bevo we decided th stay over that Monday and do the JerryWorld tour, after the tour I had to hit the Pro Shop and pick up  a few things for the folks back home and as we were leaving low and behold who walks out the door. Told him he put on a great show the night before, he was very appreciative and we talked for a minute and my lady told him how big a Boys fan I was and suggested the pic. He is a very down to earth guy. Yeah it was awesome being a part of history they gave out certificates signifing it was a certified record, have it framed with the pic of us and Jerry. 

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#4 [url]

Apr 16 10 3:17 PM

It was funny Bevo we decided th stay over that Monday and do the JerryWorld tour, after the tour I had to hit the Pro Shop and pick up  a few things for the folks back home and as we were leaving low and behold who walks out the door. Told him he put on a great show the night before, he was very appreciative and we talked for a minute and my lady told him how big a Boys fan I was and suggested the pic. He is a very down to earth guy. Yeah it was awesome being a part of history they gave out certificates signifing it was a certified record, have it framed with the pic of us and Jerry. 

-ut_1973_us

I have heard that before from other people who took the tour..The stadium is amazing and JJ is a great guy..

Glad you had a good time..and..there are so many events at the stadium, you can always find something of interest..

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#6 [url]

Apr 18 10 10:03 AM

One of these days, I gotta take a trip out and see the stadium.

-flash

Sir..You will not be disapointed..It is worth the trip..that and the 1000 beers we will drink..grin

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Apr 18 10 4:23 PM

Flash it is so worth the trip and the fan shop is awesome over 7500 squre foot of Cowboy Bliss. Just one little tidbit to put the size of this awesome structure in focus, If they put the Statue of Liberty with her base at the 50 yard line they could still shut the roof. now thats TEXAS size my man. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 18 10 4:34 PM

I probably shouldn't go to a Dallas Cowboy memorabelia shop and fan store
I don't have enough money to buy every dang thing I'd see.

....Let's see, I'll take one of those, one of these, two of those, 3 of those, 4 of these.......crap I ran outta money........now I have to put stuff back....oh the humanity.......

That would be the story of me in a Cowboys store.

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#10 [url]

Apr 18 10 8:27 PM

Well forget the 1000 beers..I expected you to buy..grin

ut..I didn't know that about the Statue of Liberty..

I did know you can put three Texas Stadiums inside the Death Star..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 19 10 5:08 PM

A trip should be planned. We could stay at Bevo's place. Not sure where he would stay (maybe holiday inn express?) but I bet his wife could make a heck of a breakfast while Bevo gets stuck with a "continental" breakfast at the holiday inn.....hahaha!

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#12 [url]

Apr 19 10 8:38 PM

A trip should be planned. We could stay at Bevo's place. Not sure where he would stay (maybe holiday inn express?) but I bet his wife could make a heck of a breakfast while Bevo gets stuck with a "continental" breakfast at the holiday inn.....hahaha!

-hateskinz

Good luck with Mrs Bevo fixing breakfast..She is good at bbq Spam..I obviously didn't marry her for her cooking, which she has told me many times..surprise

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 20 10 1:30 PM

Send Bevo off to Tom Bodett's for the weekend. They'll leave the light on for him.
Let him have a spot of tea and some crumpetts, or a scone, for breakfast.

I myself, have a liking to BBQ spam, so Mrs. Bevo can cook for me while I'm there.

Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam...the wondeful spam.

Quote    Reply   

bevomav

Hall of Famer

#14 [url]

Apr 20 10 1:46 PM

Send Bevo off to Tom Bodett's for the weekend. They'll leave the light on for him.
Let him have a spot of tea and some crumpetts, or a scone, for breakfast.
I myself, have a liking to BBQ spam, so Mrs. Bevo can cook for me while I'm there.
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam...the wondeful spam.

-flash

Snap out of it Flash..
Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

hogs1

Pro Bowl Player

#20 [url]

Apr 22 10 5:51 AM

just eggs (over easy), bacon, and toast for breakfast please.
a lobster tail for lunch will be fine.
rack of lamb and a 6 of Oldenberg's for dinner.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help